Bandhan Bank IPOMarch 15, 2018
Raid 2018 movie box office predictionsMarch 15, 2018
RBI Governor Urjit Patel’s time of birth is unavailable but his date of birth and city of birth are available thus his Solar Chart (keeping Sun in the Ascendant on the day of birth, for the location of birth) has been prepared for the delineation.
Date of birth:- 28 October 1963
Time of birth:- Unavailable
City of birth:- Nairobi, Kenya
Urjit Patel Natal promise
- Urjit Patel is born with Sun, Mercury, and Venus in Libra. The comparison here is not essential but if we try to recall, Mahatma Gandhi was born with Venus, Mars, and Mercury in Libra.
- Urjit Patel has three Swagruhi planets (planets in their own signs) Venus in Libra, Jupiter in Pisces and Mars in Scorpio. This indicates that he is a strong-willed, lucky man.
- Sun represents the government. Sun’s debilitation although in no way gets canceled (there is no exchange of houses/signs), it is to be noted that Sun is giving exalted aspect to the opposite sign Aries, where there is no planet at all. This allows Sun to operate at the best of its power. In absence of his birth time, not much can be commented on his Sun’s power.
Current planetary transits over Urjit Patel’s natal chart
- Currently, Saturn and Mars both are transiting over Urjit’s natal Ketu. There is a sense of loss and deprivation during this period.
- Sun, debilitated Mercury and exalted Venus are transiting over his Swagruhi Jupiter. It is to be noted that in transit, Mercury’s debilitation gets canceled due to its placement with exalted Venus. Logic, power and analytical abilities are at best, thus he may try to dive deeper into the system’s flaws and try to rectify the system. No wonder, RBI has come up with tight checks on foreign currency transfers, especially SWIFT transfers and allied transferring systems.
- Like Saturn is transiting over his Natal Ketu, a transit of Ketu over his Natal Saturn at present is making him feel under tremendous pressure. This mental disposition is getting released as new rules and regulations as Saturn stands for discipline.
- Astro Master foresees RBI coming up with tighter rules and regulations not only for foreign transfers but also for in-land transfers (within the country) by October 2018.
- Urjit Patel’s position as governor of RBI may not remain at stake but he will surely ensure that things do not go wrong with banking sectors in the future thus he will be taking all necessary and possible precautionary measures by October 2018.
- Nevertheless, Astro Master also feels that RBI is going to face the tough time from the public and public sectors as well as private sectors during the days to come. This may be related to currency, currency transfers, GST application and many other complications prevailing in the system.
- Urjit Patel will require the support of the system and RBI may need to win the trust of investors too, although this forecast sounds bit weird. RBI’s policies may be challenged by the media, by end of the year and financial sector may foresee major ups and downs during the days to come.
By and large, Urjit Patel at the key position in RBI will try to cleanse the system with best of his efforts and abilities but it’s a trying time for him too. His objective approach and neutral decisions will matter a lot specifically during the current year 2018.